PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR OUR MOBILE APPLICATIONS.
ecoFarm authorizes you only to view and download a copy of your personal information (“Submissions”) for your own non-commercial, lawful, and personal use. The personal information you submit to ecoFarm is governed by the ecoFarm Privacy. ecoFarm does not claim ownership of Submissions you input, post, upload, submit, or transmit to this Platform. You agree the use of the Platform, the Information; the internet is entirely at your own risk.
You agree you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. ecoFarm reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
If you believe any Submission accessible on or from the Platform infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this Platform by contacting ecoFarm (address identified below) and providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
- Identification of the Submission that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the Submission, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the Submission.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and (if available) email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the work is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Our address for copyright issues relating to this Platform is as follows:
Sino Frontier Limited
Shop C, G/F., Hong Kong Industrial Building,
444-452 Des Vouex Rd. West, Hong Kong
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, ecoFarm maintains a policy for the termination, in Except as expressly provided in a particular notice or disclaimer posted by or on behalf of ecoFarm on this Platform, these Terms, the Agreement and the Policy, constitute the entire agreement between you and ecoFarm with respect to the use of the Platform and Information.